A visit to the...
That’s after the deer backed away from us!!
This video clip is part of our Significant Impact Monthly Masterclass on "WEEKLY RHYTHM".
Access our full SIM "WEEKLY RHYTHM" Training by:
1) Signing up for our 30 day $1 trial for our Significant Impact Monthly Masterclass program here.
which opens up the ability for you to:
2) Immediately access our full SIM Masterclass training on "WEEKLY RHYTHM" here.
The Weekly Routine Challenge to Maximize Joy & Progress in Your Life
Commit to establishing a consistent weekly routine for the next month to enhance your productivity and self-improvement!
Here are your steps to maximize joy & progress in your life:
1. Choose a set time each week to dedicate to planning and reviewing. This could be an hour on Sunday mornings, for example.
2. Get a planner or print out a template to write down your weekly plan and review notes. Make sure to do this by hand instead of just digitally.
3. In your planner, set aside space to write down your top 3 goals/priorities for the coming week. Then leave room to review how those goals went at the end of the week.
4. When reviewing the previous week, note your key accomplishments, insights, and areas for improvement. Identify what went well and what you'd like to change.
5. At the end of each week, post on social media about your experience using the hashtag #WeeklyRoutineChallenge. Share your takeaways from the weekly routine.
6. After a month of establishing this consistent weekly routine, assess how it has impacted your productivity, focus, stress levels, and general well-being.
Are you up for the Weekly Routine Challenge?
Commit to intentional weekly planning and reflection and see how it improves your life!
Live 100% Empowered.
“You just can't hip shoot a perfect week. It takes some amount of planning, intention setting, and review." — Patrick Mosher
My goal is to share wisdom with you every week, helping you live a life that's 100% empowered, growing each day along the way.
Thank you for being on this journey with me, Live 100% Empowered,