One reason I love to travel is that...
I get to see innovative ways of doing ordinary things.
I was having breakfast on the rooftop restaurant, the Hotel Metropolis in Athens.
Open fresh air.
I get up to get some freshly baked bread and honey. I look for the honey container and can't find it.
I finally ask one of the servers.
She directs me to this AMAZING honey dispenser.
Totally walked right by it and how OBVIOUS is it?
Honey served literally dripping from the honeycomb.
It reminds me that our sense of taste is substantially impacted by presentation.
That honey tastes SWEET! A+ to the Metropolis Rooftop Restaurant!
This video clip is part of our Significant Impact Monthly Masterclass on "Annual Planning - Part 1".
Access our full SIM "2023 Significant Impact Annual Planning - Part 1" Training by:
1) Signing up for our 30 day $1 trial for our Significant Impact Monthly Masterclass program here.
which opens up the ability for you to:
2) Immediately access our full SIM Masterclass training on "Annual Planning - Part 1" here.
Did you know that reflecting on what you’ve learned can help you set intention about what you WANT to learn?
Do you reflect on your major learnings each day? Week? Month? Quarter? Even, year?
Let’s review 3 simple steps to start this powerful practice:
1) Tonight, before you go to bed, ask “What 3 things did I learn today?” (Do this each night for 7 days.)
2) At the end of the 7 days, write your highlights of what you learned over those 7 days.
3) Think about creating your weekly highlights one week from now - what would be amazing to see & feel you learned in those future highlights?
Try this exercise for 1 month and feel the power this can yield toward growing your knowledge, wisdom, skills and overall competence! 💥
“Our human species loves SECURITY and NOVELTY, and that’s a paradox!” — Patrick Mosher
My goal is to share wisdom with you every week, helping you live a life that's 100% empowered, growing each day along the way.
Thank you for being on this journey with me, Live 100% Empowered,