Foundations to the temple of Apollo in Delphi were...
built with irregular stones, precisely honed to fit together.
They have withstood earthquakes for over 2500 years.
Makes me think we should recognize and respect the uniqueness of each person and hone our talents to fit so tight we can withstand our human-quakes.
This video clip is part of our Significant Impact Monthly Masterclass on "Intentional Interaction Planning".
Access our full SIM "Intentional Interaction Planning" Training by:
1) Signing up for our 30 day $1 trial for our Significant Impact Monthly Masterclass program here.
which opens up the ability for you to:
2) Immediately access our full SIM Masterclass training on "Intentional Interaction Planning" here, where I share more ways to create, build & sustain a life of purposeful contribution, intention & wisdom exchange, WHILE stepping into your BEST self for you, those you care for, and the world!
Let’s get REALLY intentional with your next interaction!
Take 30 to 60 seconds, and ask yourself (perhaps even journal your answers):
1) What are my objectives for this interaction?
2) Ask “What do I want to give in this interaction?”
3) Ask “What do I want to get in this interaction?”
4) Review the quote below and think further about the 4 types of questions referenced.
The more time, energy & effort you put into this, the more intentional you’re interaction will be. So GOOD!
“To intentionally interact with others — take time to craft questions to take interactions deep!"
Ask WHY questions to uncover challenges, then ask WHAT and HOW questions to help build toward outcomes.
Finally, ask summary questions that validate behavior commitments!
— Patrick Mosher
My goal is to share wisdom with you every week, helping you live a life that's 100% empowered, growing each day along the way.
Thank you for being on this journey with me,